PCE Monarch has been providing engineering services to the automotive industry and its suppliers since 1981. With the experience of our engineers and designers, we are able to provide cost-effective solutions for design of new facilities and processes as well as for refurbishment of existing systems. Our design solutions are based on system engineering approach, thus ensuring that the solutions we design take into account all aspects of the problem. Our strengths are our experience and knowledge base and a totally unbiased engineering design approach. We have established relationships with other engineering firms specializing in areas outside our core competencies and thus we can serve as a one-stop design engineering house.
Our design team can handle any size engineering project from small (around $2,500) to large (around $1M) engineering design assignments. We undertake small design assignments such as layouts, fabrication details and large projects would cover detailed engineering design for facilities and processes, preparation of engineered bid packages, health assessment of the facilities.
Our design engineering portfolio includes:
- Bid packages for new facilities and upgrades to facilities for OEM’s and their suppliers.
- Paint Mix and Circulation System Design for various automotive OEM’s and suppliers.
- New Paint Shop Concepts and Engineering.
- Feasibility study of facilities for health assessment and process improvement.
- Baseline evaluation and engineering design for Energy efficiencies.
- Upgrades to Process Specifications.
- 3-D simulation and animation of machines, processes and facilities to assist in engineering, training and maintenance.
- Design Validation using scaled models or computer simulations.
- CAD Support.
- Compressed Air Systems: Engineering, design, and analysis of new and existing compressed air systems and equipment
Our customers include: Ford, General Motors, Chrysler, Hyundai, Honda, Nissan and Tier One suppliers and contractors.
We, at PCE Monarch will provide a complete engineering solution for your facilities and processes.