Providing Turn-key Solutions for Facilities & Processes Since 1984
For the past twenty years, PCE Monarch has been implementing engineered solutions for air and liquid handling systems in automotive paint processes. The specifications and requirements for those solutions are very similar to that of the food processing industry.
We have applied a transfer-of-technology principle to perform engineering evaluations to design/implement similar solutions for food processing and packaging industries.
With requirements such as air quality, building pressurization, contaminate-free material, and intrinsic safety being similar to automotive applications, the transfer- of-technology is seamless.
We have performed facility evaluations and feasibility studies for the building/process HVAC systems at multiple locations. As a result of these studies, we have installed an elaborate HVAC system complete with instrumentation for building pressure, air flow monitoring, and automatic control of building balance.
Solutions that we provide for food processing are equally applicable to the packaging industry.
What we can do for you:
Food Processing/Beverage Industry:
- Clean room applications (air balance, filtration, humidity/temperature controls)
- Building Ventilation
- Fluid storage, conditioning, handling and delivery systems
- Bake ovens, dryers, cooling tunnels,
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) emission control systems
- Energy Savings Projects for Facilities and Processes
- Implementation, Monitoring and Control Systems
- Design for sanitary system.
Engineering Services’ portfolio is based on our experience of past thirty years in:
- Preparation of Engineering bid packages for new facilities and upgrades
- Health Assessment and feasibility study of facilities, equipment and processes
- Air, Fluid, Compressed air delivery systems
- In house design and drafting support
Our customers include OEM’s, suppliers and contractors, automation equipment providers and general manufacturing sector.